In the hurting world we live in, many people suffer from spiritual and/or physical health problems.
At Faith Acres Foundation, we strive to encourage a healthy lifestyle by promoting biblical principles which lead to basic nutrition and
a healthy environment. This approach is supplemented by spiritual encouragement to serve both the physical and faith-based needs.
To take advantage of the Sharing Center Pantry, please call Faith Acres Foundation at (815) 669-0188 to set up an
appointment. More information can be found here on our Finances Page.
Also, visit the Northern Illinois Food Bank website and select “Get Help” on the menu bar to search for other locations offering food
assistance in the area. The Northern Illinois Food Bank is a valued partner of Faith Acres Foundation.
Suggested Reading for Healthy Living
- The Bible
- The Seven Pillars of Health -Don Colbert, M.D.
- What the Bible Says About Healthy Living – Rex Russell, M.D.
- The Maker’s Diet – Jordan S. Rubin, N.M.D., Ph.D.
- The Safe Shopper’s Bible – David Steinman & Samuel S. Epstein, M.D.
Suggested Websites for Healthy Living
Suggested Food Supplementation
- Water (at least half your body weight in ounces daily)
- Fish Oil or Krill’s Oil
Alternative Skin Care
- Raw Organic Olive Oil
- Raw Organic Coconut Oil