“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” – Proverbs 27:17
As humans, we have two types of relationships in our lives; our spiritual relationship with God, and our physical relationships with the
people around us. Unhealthiness in either one causes heartache. For this reason, Faith Acres Foundation works to support healthy
spiritual and interpersonal relationships, especially through spiritual encouragement and accountability.
At Faith Acres, we have seen many spiritual relationships both renewed and begun because of Faith Walk stories. Faith Walks is a
compilation of true life stories from Faith Acres Foundation—stories of people in our community who see “God things” that came
about by divine intervention. These stories open our eyes up to the fact that we have a God who loves people with an everlasting
and unconditional love, and still draws us individually to Himself with loving kindness.
Also, LIKE us on our Facebook page. Connect and network with like-minded people. Make friends. Grow in Christ.
Counseling services in the area:
- Celebrate Recovery – Celebrate Recovery is a program designed to help those struggling with hurts, habits and hang-ups by showing them the loving power of Jesus Christ through a recovery process. For more information, or to find a program location near you, visit the CR website at www.celebraterecovery.com.
- Love INC – (Love In the Name of Christ) – Love, INC partners with those in need by helping them determine what they can do personally to improve their circumstances, as well as demonstrating how the church can come alongside to offer assistance. They also work with local agencies, ensuring they provide the best possible resources for their clients. For assistance, call (847) 469-8835.
- Family Life – Offers marriages and families help for today and hope for tomorrow. Visit their website at www.familylife.com.
- Focus on the Family – Helping families thrive. Visit us at www.focusonthefamily.com.
- Effective Parenting – Teaching the secrets of parenting based on biblical principles. Visit us at www.effectiveparenting.org.